Bear with this….
Copied from the Video:
“Ten years ago I was a freshman in college sitting in a physics classroom. I watched the 9/11 attacks on TV with my professors and classmates. When we first saw the towers go down, our initial conclusion was that they had been blown up. I left campus that day with a friend and drove out to the country expecting a scene like the movie “Red Dawn” to unfold. When nothing happened I went back to my normal way of student life and never thought about or questioned what I saw on TV that day until 4 years later when I watched a documentary about the attacks which piques my interest.
I began my research as a skeptic with scientific training and background, but soon began to uncover overwhelming evidence of a larger conspiracy. I decided to devote all my time towards uncovering and exposing the truth in order to bring justice to the thousands who lost their lives that tragic day.
This video is a compilation of all the best evidence I have found in the past 6 years of research I have done into 9/11. My aim is to encourage viewers to support the victim’s families plea for a new investigation of 9/11 and give them the specific areas and people who I feel should be investigated most.
Thanks, please comment below if you would like additional sources and research material for topics covered in this video.”
John Oneil (Able Danger) flight training:
1. Four hijackers’ ID’d as al-Qaeda before 9/11, officer sayshttp://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-08-17-911-hijackers-identified_x…
2. 9/11 Commission’s Staff Rejected Report on Early Identification of Chief Hijacker http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/11/politics/11intel.html
3. Former assistant director of the FBI and an expert on terrorism John O’Neill starts his first day of work at the WTC. (Sep, 10, 2001)http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/21/vic.oneill/
4. Officer Says Pentagon Barred Sharing Pre-9/11 Qaeda Data With F.B.I.http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/16/politics/16cnd-intel.html
5. Four in 9/11 Plot Are Called Tied to Qaeda in ’00http://nytimes.com/2005/08/09/politics/09intel.html
6. Much Larger Able Danger Archive: http://summeroftruth.org/atta2.html
1. November 29, 2002 – President Bush names former Secretary of State, former National Security advisor, and former Unocal consultant Henry Kissinger to head the “independent” 9/11 investigations.http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/11/27/intelligence.probe/index.html http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/12/12/politics/main532794.shtml
2. December 12, 2002 – Democrats want Henry Kissinger to name his business clients.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/12/13/politics/main533036.shtml
3. December 13, 2002 – Henry Kissinger resigns as head of 9/11 commission.http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/12/13/kissinger.resigns/http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2574741.stm
1. September 10, 2001 – Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announces that the Pentagon has lost track of $2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS of military spending.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtmlhttp://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/2001/s20010910-secdef.html (DOD)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU (Live footage of the speech)
Ex. CIA-director, former President, and President Bush’s Dad, George H.W. Bush, meets with one of Osama Bin Laden’s brothers at a Carlyle business conference in Washington D.C.
9/11 – Sen. Bob Graham (D-FL) and Rep. Porter Goss (R-FL) — the chairmen of the Senate and House Intelligence Committees — along with Sen. John Kyl (R-AZ) and some other members of the House Intelligence Committee are in a meeting at the Capital building with the director of Pakistani intelligence (ISI), Lt. Gen. Mahmud Ahmad, who authorized a $100,000 wire transfer to alleged lead 9/11 hijacker, Mohamed Atta.